BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 12, 2012

Graduating soon?


Since I not able to fall asleep yet
after drinking tea  #regret 
I'm such a sensitive person to tea/caffeine at night
Even coke can cause me insomnia -.-


Guess what?
I'll be sharing part of my uni life with you in this post :)


I'll be graduating soon?
Yea hopefully.
This will be my last semester in campus (UTAR Kampar)
Then followed by my internship in January 2013
After that?


THE END OF MY STUDY LIFE WOOHOO!


So last few weeks 
I had my FYP (Final Year Project) presentation.

And it was the toughest presentation 
that we need to face
before we can finally wear our 'square hat' !
haha


How was the presentation?

Hmm..
Me and group members did our best on that day,
So, the rest just leave to God.



Next,
 I'll let the picture do the talking... :)



Look professional? Lol






Then the big crowd

Me and bestie, Jeslyn


Me wearing formal attire with blazer.




Before we graduate,
We are also required to do a theme photoshooting


Guess what theme my group has picked?

Well I don't tell you
See it yourself :)


I won't talk much here
Just enjoy the pictures =D

Spot me in red pants 









Bear, Nat, Jeslyn and me


Trying to act cool ahahaa




Trista, Callie and me


Ivonne and me


Qian and me



Shall end my post right here?
Already 4.20 in the morning 
Gotta rest my eyes already @_@
Good night



Will blog more about my uni life and other adventures soon =)
Stay tuned!
xoxo